Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New beginnings

So my old blog, of the same title (change, although welcome, is hard) became something of a burden. Childish and obscure. Maybe something of it will become treasures when I find them in hard copy, and then they will be brought to life, but for now, let's turn our eyes to progress.
In this theme, I want to talk about a hero of mine.
Jason Alexander.
He was the angsty, short, and bald character of George Costanza in Seinfeld, but that's all behind him. Check it out.
In his glory days, he rocked Broadway, and when the hairline receded, he kept going; charging right through his career on Seinfeld. Then he gained even more weight (I'm sure the Seinfeld production fed him well) and sort of disappeared but just look at him! He looks awesome and will always be an amazing person. Now he is giving fake inspirational speeches, unfortunately probably the closest he will get to stand-up comedy. It's called The Donny Clay Experience. He dons a toupee and a new character and give, well, purposefully terrible speeches. I personally can't wait to see him.
Look at that mug.
Him and I, although he will never acknowledge me existence, are so similar right now. With his fresh attitude and my new blog, we're a wonderful pair... maybe.
Anyway, the real point of this blog is to say I love Jason Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment